Geoff Moore - Where Are The Other Nine? + 1 Bonus Track (CD) Remastered, 2020 Girder + Ltd. Ed. Trading Card
- Includes Limited Edition Trading Card
- Never before on CD
- Includes Bonus Track "U.F.O." (written by Larry Norman)
- 8 Panel Jewel Case with Photos, Lyrics, Insights and more.
- AOR Hard Rock / Arena Rocker
- For Fans of Bob Seagar, John Cougar Mellancamp and Bruce Springsteen
- Produced by Whiteheart's Billy Smiley
- Co-wrote with Charlie Peacock, and many Steve Curtis Champman Collaborations
- Originally Release in 1984
Why Should The Devil Have All The Good Music?
Geoff broke into the music scene with the help of Michael W. Smith while working in Nashville at a mens clothing store in 1983/84. Funny how being in the right place at the right time makes all the difference. But before you think that it was all coincidental there are a few things you should know. Geoff began singing while he was at Taylor University and was classmate to Whiteheart future lead singer, Rick Florian and went on to collaborate with Steven Curtis Champman on multiple projects. Other coincidences or perhaps divine? We won't ever know that exact answer but what we will know is that we are thankful that Geoff Moore had these encounters with Rick Florian, Michael W. Smith and eventually Billy Smiley and Steven Curtis Chapman as those early college years gave Geoff the music bug bringing him to Nashville.
Geoff recorded his first of three solo albums in 1984 title Where Are The Other Nine? featuring guitarist Roscoe Meek, bassist Gary Mullett, keyboardist Geof Barkley and drummer Chuck Conner and Two years later in 1986 with Over the Edge, followed in 1987 by The Distance, all produced by Whiteheart's Billy Smiley. After signing to Sparrow Records in 1987, he put together a touring band called "The Distance" and the rest is history with multiple Grammy Award Nominations including 4 Best Rock Gospel Albums and numerous Dove Awards.
If you are unfamiliar with Geoff's amazing albums but you like John Cougar Mellencamp, Bruce Springsteen and Bob Segar, you'll be happy to know that Moore grew up listening to those artist and formed his sound base on those music influences.
Originally release in 1984
- Build The House 3:33
- Royal Priesthood 2:53
- Where Are The Other Nine? (Let Me Be The One) 3:36
- When You Get There (Love Will Take You In) 3:56
- One Heart 4:10
- Open Your Eyes 2:28
- Bread Of Life 3:50
- He Shall Be Praised 3:21
- Lonely Hearts Need Love 3:09
- The Fight Song 2:49
- U.F.O. (Written By Larry Norman)