All CDs are shipping in a high quality bubble mailer or rigid envelope via USPS First Class Mail or Media Mail.
All domestic vinyl orders are shipped USPS Media Mail in the USA. All international orders are sent USPS First Class Airmail. We package all vinyl using heavy duty record mailers with padded inserts to minimize damage to vinyl during shipments. 99% arrive without issue. However, unless your record is lost or destroyed in shipping will not be responsible for replacing/exchanging orders that arrive with dinged corners, bent jackets, or other USPS related damage that is out of our control. You may purchase insurance at checkout.
Limited Run Vinyl can not be exchanged for any reason.
Domestic: If your vinyl contains a manufacture defect you must submit a claim. Once your claim has been accepted we will email you a return label at no cost to you along with instructions on how to send it back along with return procedures. Within 48 hours of receipt of the product we will provide you a store credit in the form of a gift card for the equal amount you paid for the product plus your shipping cost.
How To Submit a Claim:
To submit an insurance claim, you must email us at email@example.com with your order number, name, your full address and phone number along with photos of the damage. YOU ALSO MUST PURCHASE INSURANCE AT CHECKOUT. Your product is not covered unless insurance is purchased. If you submit a PayPal claim or open a dispute, we consider those an aggressive action against us. Yes, they protect you, however they also put all the funds on hold.
Seam Splits or Corner Bends:
Domestic: If we have extra jackets, which we sometimes do, we will be more than happy to send you a jacket replacement at no cost. If we do not have extras will provide you a store credit in the form of a gift card for $5. You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, photos of damage that is compelling and overwhelming and caused during shipment. We must be notified within 7 days of the receipt of your product.
International: When you place a second order we will send your jacket. If we have none as stated above you will receive a store credit in the form of a gift card for $5 USD.
Refunds and Price Changes:
We move and adjust prices all the time for many reasons including market prices, availability or inventory on hand, condition of product and demand for product. Unfortunately we are unable to refund money due to price drops, sales, discounts for any reason. When you purchase from our store you can feel confident that you are getting the best possible price available at that moment. We also offer many incentives through that year to take advantage of aggressively lower prices.
Pre-orders may be cancelled however refunds will be issued in the form of store credit. We will issue you a company gift card for the exact amount including shipping within 24-48 hours. No cash or credit refunds will be given for any reason on any pre-orders.
Our policy lasts 30 days from the date shipped. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned such as any item that includes digital download files such as, but not limited to RipStream™ or RipstreamNOW™. Those items, if damaged and insured can be replaced with identical items only. No substitutes.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable digital products
- Product that included free digital downloads with purchase.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened. Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 2020 Capital Dr. Wilmington North Carolina US 28405.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2020 Capital Dr. Wilmington North Carolina US 28405
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Protect your order against loss or damage with our low cost and hassle free insurance plan that resolves discrepancies in a timely manner.
1. Domestic Claims (U.S.A.) must be submitted within 30 BUSINESS DAYS from your orders ship date. International Claims (outside of the U.S.A.) must be submitted within 90 BUSINESS DAYS from your orders ship date. Any claim filed after these time frames will not be honored.
2. LOST PACKAGE CLAIMS: Domestic Claims can only be submitted after 21 BUSINESS DAYS from shipment. International Claims can only be submitted after 8 weeks from your orders ship date.
3. DAMAGE CLAIMS: ALL Damaged claims must be submitted by email within 1 week (7 days) from receipt of the package, otherwise it will not be honored. Significant damage must have occurred during transit and we may require you to return the damaged product.
4. Once a claim has been submitted, a simple email communication process will take place to verify the exact issue with your order. We may ask that you send us photos of the box itself and the order that was inside. We may also ask for photos of the product. Failure to comply will result in no honored claim. You will be responsible for returning product back to us. Insurance only cover the product itself not shipping cost.
5. Insurance DOES NOT cover undeliverable or returned packages.
6. After the issue has been fully communicated and agreed with by both parties (the buyer and seller), then the replacement package or product will be shipped. If an item is out of stock you may receive a store credit code or chose an item of equal or lesser value. Order refunding is not an option.
7. Filing a PayPal CLAIM will void insurance coverage and the issue will be resolved by the outcome of the PayPal CLAIM.