Pillar - One Love Revolution + 2 Bonus Tracks (CD) 2024 Girder Records
We strongly encourage you to purchase hassle-free low cost insurance for your order at checkout. It will cover your entire order against damage, not just this item. Insurance does not cover lost packages or delays by the carrier.
- Special Pre-Order Pricing (Limited Time)
- Release Date Jan. 26th (CDs will ship much earlier)
- Includes 2 Bonus Tracks (A Season / Fall To Foe)
- Includes Collector Trading Card (Legacy Series #34)
- Special write-up by Rob Beckley (Singer)
- Collector Sleeve with New Art
- Billboard's Top Alternative Albums (#25), Top Hard Rock Albums (#17), Top Rock Albums (#42) and Top Christian Albums (#8)
- 333,120 Spotify Listeners
- For Fans of DISCIPLE, DECYFER DOWN, DAY OF FIRE, SEVENTH DAY SLUMBER, SPOKEN, FIREFLIGHT and THE LETTER BLACK.
- 2024 Girder Records/Blind Tiger Records
12 page booklet, jewel case CD with 2 Bonus Tracks, limited collectors trading card #34 (Legacy Series) and special collector sleeve with new art. It wouldn't be the Girder Treatment unless it included all original cover artwork, lyrics and special note to the Pillar fans and Underground Army by Rob Beckley. Also available on vinyl for the first time.
One Love Revolution was originally released in August 2015. The album charted on Billboard's Top Alternative Albums (#25), Top Hard Rock Albums (#17), Top Rock Albums (#42) and Top Christian Albums (#8). Featuring tracks "One Love Revolution," "Disconnect," and "We Ride."
Pillar is comprised of Rob Beckley (vocals), Lester Estelle (drums), Noah Henson (guitar), and Kalel (bass). These Christian rockers with an alt-metal edge have been honing their infectious sound since 1998 . A deal with Flicker was inked in 2000 after the band's self-released debut, Metamorphosis, impressed the label. Within months, Pillar followed things up with Above. Their first single, "Open Your Eyes," was popular on the college charts, earning Above nearly 60,000 in sales. Pillar also earned the Best Rock Band award at the annual Dove Awards in 2001. A year later, Pillar relocated to Tulsa, OK, and released Fireproof. MCA picked up the band and reissued the energetic sophomore effort in 2003. Where Do We Go from Here appeared in mid-2004, and The Reckoning followed two years later in '06. For The Love of the Game in 2008, Confessions in 2009 and then this album in 2015.
- One Love Revolution
- We Ride
- Shooting Star
- Ember of Hope
- Embrace the Chaos
- Lion Leads the Way
- More Alive
- Don't Cry Forever
- A Season (Bonus Track)
- Fall To Foe (Bonus Track) Also released on the 2015 Release
We strongly encourage you to purchase Insurance for your order at checkout. It will cover your entire order for lost, stolen or damaged while in transit, not just this item. Without insurance your product will not be replaced or refunded.